eMMC Booster Tool is a new programmer for direct recording eMMC memory chips via the adapter or direct connection to the motherboard. It enables you to read/write User Area of eMMC Chipsets *.
It provides high speed supporting 8 bits with compatible adapters.
eMMC Booster Tool integrates a high speed microprocessor and a high efficiency hardware engine for the best data transfer performance between USB and eMMC interfaces.
It supports mobile phones in-system programming and provides required eMMC voltages.
Plug and Play hardware engine enables connectivity of outside eMMC adapters with 8 bits full speed of USB standards.
eMMC Booster Tool Features:
- Re-programming the chip
- Replacement of a damaged chipset
- Repairing boot failure
- Reading plain data for further investigation
- Mobile phone forensics
- High-speed USB 2.0 data transmission
- Complies with 480Mbps USB specification rev. 2.0
- Operating frequency: 60 MHz
- 12 clocks per instruction cycle
eMMC Booster Tool Supports:
- ISP (In-System Programming)
- ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
- eMMC connection with adapter (Chip-off)
- SD card connection (Direct SD)
Booster Tool Hardware:
- Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard
- Supports SD specification v1.0 / v1.1 / v2.0
- Supports MMC specification v3.X / v4.X / v5.0 / v5.1
- eMMC Booster Box - 1 pc.
- eMMC IC Adapter (breakout PCB) - 2pcs.
- 20-pin flat cable - 1 pcs.
- Soldering cables - 1 set
- Roll wire - 1pc.